Building a Blogging Marketing Strategy
Date: October 13 from 2:00-3:30 Eastern
Facilitators: Eric Cook, Bea Fields and Jeff Simpkins
Where? Online via webinar and telephone
NOTE: This webinar is not just for bankers. It is a strategic planning session for anyone and everyone who wants to design a solid blogging marketing strategy!
Do any of the following scenarios sound like you?
- I would love to have a great-looking, professional blog...but I have no idea how to start!
- I visit my colleagues blogs and think...gosh...I really need to be doing this to reach my target market.
- I so wish I could increase the number of people in my mailing list without having to bombard people with e-mail, and I want to find a way to pull people to my website or blog.
- I am so ready to see my website (or blog) climb to the top of the first page on Google, and I am sick and tired of buying Google adwords.
If you answered YES! to any of these questions, then the Building a Blogging Marketing Strategy Webinar may be the most important event you will attend in 2009, AND it will get you pumped and ready to make 2010 a banner year for your business.
During this session, we will present the following, and we are going to lay it out in spades:
1. Explain the critical importance of building a solid plan and foundation for opening a blog
2. Teach you how to use a blog as the hub of your overall social networking strategy.
3. Provide you with 5 questions to answer to establish exactly the target market you most want to reach with your blog.
4. Answer all of those looming questions in the back of your mind such as "How will I have the time to do this?" "How do I get started?" "How will I monitor negative comments on my blog?" "What do I write about when I have writer's block?"
Along with this webinar, we will be providing you with a simple yet robust strategic planning document which includes the 20 questions you need to answer before you start blogging and a project planning spreadsheet to get you going. These two documents alone will be worth the price of admission.
The session includes:
- One 90-minute session on designing a blogging strategy
- A 20-question blogging and social networking strategic planning document to jumpstart your blog
- A copy of the video/audio recording of the presentation, easily downloadable online for review
- Access to our Knowledge Genie for this class...which will include a few additional resources to jumpstart your process.